Jazz improv in C Jazz improv in C

Being a bit of a pianist myself, improving jazz isn't easy. This improv is pretty good there was a good amount of variation in the melody line. The mood of playing was very consistent as well as prevalent which is good. I felt that you could of explored more and had little more fun playing it seems towards the end you got bored but hey it was still nice to listen too.

Bspendlove responds:

Yeah, I am not a experienced person in Jazz so I gave it a try to flow with my mind! Thanks for the comments and review! Very helpful!

Also, my friend knocked right at the end of the recording which sucked :(

Thanks so much!!

F-Zero - Big Blue (Cover) F-Zero - Big Blue (Cover)

Wuw this is awesome o_o the guitars are done really well.

Kogasu responds:

Thank you!

Good Vibing Good Vibing

The music is great such as the work with the melodies and bass patterns. the wood sound idea is good but perhaps a different instrument or sound would have suited it better. the change up with the piano was a nice edition. good job

dannyNergy responds:

Thx for the helpful input

Drops (Original Mix) Drops (Original Mix)

This has a very good dance vibe, the transitions are good however they could be better if you used effects that will create more of a build up and tension.

Chocolate Chocolate

The use of drums and synths worked well together it created a nice chilled vibe the vocals gave it that extra kick but i wasn't sure whether the intro with talking was necessary.

The Gat Dynasty The Gat Dynasty

This is awesome i love the melody and drum beat sounds unique.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Every review touches my heart. Thank you, Mr-Berr sir!

Alienated Bass Alienated Bass

I loved the vibe the bass presenting it worked really well :) the ambiance that accompanied the bassline is good, if this track get's a good mix it will be perfect!! i love it.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Well thank you very much. I'm somewhat surprised people like this one to b honest... It seems very mediocre in my eyes... Anyway thank you for the kind review! It always makes me elated.

WeAreIAM - Kapittel WeAreIAM - Kapittel

wow cool track! the progression was good as well as the transition in the break the synths were perfect as well as the harmony between them good stuffs :) i think if you add more texture (More sounds/instruments) it'll will bring more depth into your song but tbh it's still good as it is!

EruIAM responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the input and giving it a listen. :)

Fall From Grace (Part 1) Fall From Grace (Part 1)

This piece captured the mood perfectly it also created some suspense o: the blend of traditional and electronic sounds were perfect. quite inspiring!!

Fanfare of the Emperor Fanfare of the Emperor

This is a good cinematic piece makes want to make some cinematic music myself moving away from the electronic stuff for a while :) i really enjoyed listening to this.